Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Great Weekend

Thought I'd post a few bits and pictures from the weekend my mother and I just spent with some of our best friends. These friends of ours currently have 18 horses on their property (about to be 19) but only 10 of them actually belong to them, not counting two mustangs they just adopted for the purpose of training for sale. In the picture on the right Red is on the left side and is mostly obscured by Tony (Heart of Tonapah) on the right (see his perfect heart?!) Pockets is a mustang they trained through the Mustang Makeover program, and to read about that go to http://www.mustang4-u.com/ and his picture is to the left.


They also adopted a mustang all their own, an 18-month-old colt they named Montana -- isn't he a cutie!?!

I took a lot of pictures, and some of them turned out pretty nice. Below are two more, one of a mare named Dusty, one of a loveable mule named Rudy:


And I figured I'd include one more, of the layout of their ranch:






No comments: