Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Daddy's Website

This will be a short post, just wanted to tell y'all that my dad has a great website for old motorcyle lovers (that's old-motorcyle lovers, not old motorcycle-lovers!), The Motorcyle Project http://www.motorcycleproject.com/. If you love the old bikes (or, since most of my readers are ladies, I should probably say 'if your husband or dad loves old bikes) check it out! Love ya, Daddy-O's!

And, as a side note, in case you hadn't wondered, we now have fall colors! I love autumn, with the changing leaves (yes, a few do change in Southern California - but not very many!), the cool crispness in the air, and all the lovely fall colors. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah! No, I wasn't there yesterday...I hurt my back and was down with the heating pad attached to me ALL day! LOL But today I am MUCH better! But poor Zach--he has the stomach flu! : (