As y'all know, I recently had another visit from my beautiful and beloved niece, A. We kidnapped her after church and whisked her away to...Burger King! Of course, it was while we were at said Burger King that something else notable happened, but that's a WHOLE 'nother post... ;)
Anyhow, after Burger King we headed down to my Nana's house because she and Katie and I had to redo a video clip for our American Sign Language 3 class...I know I'm being a little vague, sorry folks...while we were out there we took a few cute photos of A with her Aunt B (i.e., yours truly)...

And with her CG.
Anyhow, after Burger King we headed down to my Nana's house because she and Katie and I had to redo a video clip for our American Sign Language 3 class...I know I'm being a little vague, sorry folks...while we were out there we took a few cute photos of A with her Aunt B (i.e., yours truly)...
And with her CG.
When we were finished there, we headed back home...A napped a little in the car but woke up as soon as I tried to move her into the house. Since she was awake, I took her down to the park where we played with some of my young friends (kids across the street)...but since we hadn't taken CG along, I don't have any photos of that time. However, once we got back home and were eating crackers, bologna, and apples (sounds like a real balanced diet, doesn't it?!), I got some photos and videos. Enjoy!
Is this a cute face or what???!!!
Is this a cute face or what???!!!
Just chillin'!
A absolutely LOVES Elmo, and her diapers have pictures of Elmo on them, so we looked at the diaper and talked about Elmo. I figured I'd explain this so that you'd understand why we were looking at diapers! :)
I will leave you with one last photo. I love this baby-face. Until I have my own children, you will NEVER be able to convince me that there are any cuter babies than my nieces and nephews!! :)

2 comments:
So precious! She's an absolute doll :)
She's SO cute!
Post a Comment