I know, I don't usually do this kind of thing...as a matter of fact, up till now, the only political post I had ever done was still mainly humorous, even in its serious message. But this time it's not. We need to know what it is we're heading into. And even though it's hard to watch this video, it's stuff we need to know. The URL is http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036 if you want to send it to somebody else. Here's the video:
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Another Political Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, that's some scary stuff. We must be in prayer for our contry.
You are right, If God doesn't intervene,I believe our Country is in for some very hard Godless times. connie from Texas
Hey,girl
Just wanted to say Hi .I know you probably not on since your busy , but I Love you and hope your doing well.
Love,Laurie
I am glad you posted this....I did, and then removed it...so, I am glad you put it up...very scary..
Post a Comment