Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!! (updated)

We interrupt this program to tell you that....

Two of my 3 best friends in the whole wide world...

My cousins...

My more-than-sisters...

(and their mom!)...

have a blog!!!!!!

Yellow Rose Yearnings

I've been hoping for a long time that they would become bloggers, but I didn't really think it would be happening anytime soon :)

Please join me in welcoming my Aunt Missy and her daughters Laurie and Krystle into the blogosphere! By the way, their dad's mustang training blog is Two Ponies Training Center you might swing by there and leave him a comment too. :)

That's all for now. I'm working on a devotional post that I hope to put up within a few days, but tomorrow is my final test for ASL2, so I'm kinda busy right now.

Before I sign off, I want to mention quick -- we surprised our amazing sign language teacher, Mrs. Rita T., with a special gift last night. After class three of my classmates (Cassandra and I planned the whole thing, we let Miss Laura in on it a few weeks ago, and then we just told Cindy last Wednesday) delayed her while I ran down to where my Mom was holding the stuff. Cassandra's gift was a box of cookies from Mrs. T's favorite bakery; Miss Laura gave her a card and a certificate for the Olive Garden restaurant, one of Mrs. T's favorite places; Cindy contributed a gift card for It's A Grind coffee shop. I gave her 4 balloons (light blue, light pink, yellow, and one with a birdhouse and Thanks on it) and a card; I had the card passed around the class before class started and during the break, and I think pretty much everybody signed it.

Mrs. T. was really, really surprised -- as I walked into the classroom with all the stuff, she asked me what I was doing, who that was for. I just walked up to her and handed her the balloons and spread everything else out on her desk. I thought she was going to cry! She gave us all hugs, read the cards, ooohed and aaahed. She was so tickled... And it was perfect timing, because yesterday was kind of a rough day for her, and that made her day. :p

UPDATE: It's 5-7-08, at about 7:30 PM. I just had my test -- I missed 1! 1! 97% correct! Wooohoooooo!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and enjoyed my visit. Just wanted to say hi and wish you a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

Good job on your test! And thank you soooo much for being such a blessing to Ash and the boys. : )

Hugs!