Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Memes

You know, it seems like, all those times when I have a wonderful post all planned out in my head, I just don't have time or opportunity to get on here? And yet, when I do have time and opportunity, all those deep, meaningful thoughts just blank out and I can't think of anything better to post than memes?



Well, you guessed it. Here we go again. Another wave of memes.We'll start off with one that my mom was tagged for through email, but I am doing on my blog instead (because we don't do things like that on email...that's why). So, Miss Mona, here goes:



1. Four places I go to over and over:
The community college where I take American Sign Language, and, hopefully starting the next semester or two, more classes. Church, currently meeting in the cafeteria/auditorium of an elementary school. The local library, both to check out books and to meet in study groups. Several local parks, where I go to collect bottles and cans to recycle (for the money, that is).


2. Four people who read/comment on my blog regularly:
Hmmm... Mrs. Theresa, Kate, Mrs. Connie, and (I think) Lynz



3. Four of my favorite places to eat:


HOME definitely tops the list! I think Del Taco is the best Mexican fast food around, and Subway is the greatest sandwich shop hereabouts. But of course, I would rather eat at Lonestar (or any other steak house, for that matter) than just about anywhere :)



4. Four places I would rather be at right now:


On any horse, anywhere...that's a given. Spending time with any/all of my three best friends, anywhere. Out somewhere where there's wide open spaces...this urban city stuff drives me nuts if I let myself think about it. Spending time with any of my family, or good friends, or even making new friends. And I'm going to add a fifth, because I want to go to Knott's Berry Farm again this year!



Four people I tag:


I'm just going to tag the 4 people I mentioned back up at Question #2!



There was actually supposed to be another question, but that was 'Four TV shows I watch all the time', and I don't watch TV. The next meme is one that again, my mom got tagged for through email, this is a 1 Word meme, meaning that you have to answer all the questions in [preferably] one word, or as few words as possible




1. Where is your cell phone? don't have one



2. Your significant other? don't have one



3. Your hair? blonde



4. Your mother? Kitchen



5. Your father? Garage



6. Your favorite thing? don't have just one



7. Your dream last night? don't remember



8. Your favorite drink? Water



9. Your dream/goal? Ranch



10. The room you're in? Living room



11. Your hobby? have lots



12. Your fear? That the Lord will tarry for many more years! (I don't want to see the way this world is in 20 years, much less 50 or 100! Sorry, that's a lot more than one word, but I just had to blurt that out)



13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Heaven, or my own ranch (pref. Arizona)



14. Where were you last night? Home



15. What you're not? Old! :)



16. Muffins? Blueberry...mmmmmmm



17. One of your wish list items? More books by Stephen Bly



18. Where you grew up? Arizona



19. The last thing you did? Read everybody else's blogs! lol :)



20. What are you wearing? In one word??!!! Impossible to describe a woman's attire in one word! I am currently dressed in light blue capris and a purple T-shirt with Ironwood and a picture written on it



21. Your TV? off



22. Your pets? Casey, the hounddog, and Skeeter, the tabby kitten



23. Your computer? A Biostar running Windows XP Home Edition, with a total of 163 GB memory on the hard drives...sweet!



24. Your life? Interesting...very interesting



25. Your mood? Does 'hungry' count?! Happy, lighthearted, cheerful, expectant, and chatty (hey, they're all one-word answers!)



26. Missing someone? Grandma



27. Your car? Not yet, but hoping for a 70's pickup truck!



28. Something you're not wearing? Shoes



29. Favorite store? Hmmm, Boot Barn? I'll just say, any feed, tack, and/or western wear store



30. Your summer? I'll cross that bridge when I get there



31. Like someone? Depends on what you mean by 'like'. If you mean 'like' as in 'liking a friend', then yes, but if you mean 'like' as in 'liking a guy for a husband', no.



32. Your favorite color? Purple...definitely purple



33. The last time you laughed? A few minutes ago...reading this post by Mrs. Theresa



34. Last time you cried? I don't know...maybe a month ago?


35. Who will also do this? You will! Yes you will! You are tagged!!! whoever you happen to be


So, there it is, folks. Another wave of memes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your learning American Sign Language? That's so neat! Do you have any deaf friends? We use to know two deaf girls when we were living in IL. My two oldest sisters learned a lot of sign language from them. :) I enjoyed reading more about you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love ASL, I believe the Lord may be calling me to some sort of ministry to deaf folks. So far I don't actually know anybody who is profoundly deaf, but maybe soon. :)

Anonymous said...

lol thats MRS. Theresa ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, I am sooo sorry! I'm just in the habit of calling ladies (even if they're married) MISS instead of MRS. It's fixed now.

Anonymous said...

You think? LOL. Anyone who loyally reads my silly rambles deserves to be read in return...though your throughts and stories are worth enjoying! ;)