Back by popular demand, here is this month's guessing game. In a few days I will post the bigger pictures that these were taken from. Happy guessing!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

P.S. If somebody gets all 5 correct, I might just have to do something special! :)
UPDATE: I changed picture #4, to make it a little easier, after I realized that neither I nor anybody else could guess the big picture from that part. Happy guessing!

6 comments:
Ok, I know 3 is part of a flower and 5 is our dog, Casey. The rest, I don't know. Good job, darlin'.
Mom
Humm these are hard. I would say the first one looks like some kind of plant, peas maybe?? #2 the top of someones head, #3 a flower, #4 no idea, #5 looks like dog fur?
Thanks for doing it again! :)
1) Green Apples
2) Your Mothers Hair
3) A Flower
4) Don't know
5) A picture of a cat
Number 4 is kinda hard lol but the rest I "think" I got right :)
1) a poppy seed bun
2) head of hair
3) the middle of a flower
4) what ever it is, it looks like an animal is looking at it.
5)a dog's tail
connie from Texas
1. green apples
2. Aunt Kims hair
3. Flower or part of one
4. coller of a dress or I dont know
5. Kasey-Baby
Krystle.
1 apple
2 kims hair
3 flower
4 plane
5 dog
wilkinson family
Post a Comment