Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Answers to Game #2

Well, I'm thinking I may just do this every month. So that's why I'm making sure that the titles have the number in them, because [Lord willing] I will be doing this again, and again, and again...


Thanks to my Mom, A Heart of Praise, Mrs. Theresa, Mrs. Connie, and Kryssy of The Girls for playing the game!

So, here are the answers to Game #2:

1.

2.

3.


4.


5.



And the winner is Krystle, because she got all but #4 exactly correct! And no, I didn't give her any hints! So, Kryssy, here is your prize -- the award for winning Game #2:



Tune in next month for another edition of Rebekah's Picturesque Guessing Game!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never would have gotten number 4. And number 5,, O-well it was still fun to play.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for playing...hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hey,thanks I dont thik I would have gotten 4 either I NEVER would have guessed!!!!!
Thanks for the cool pic I saved it to my com thanks again bye.

Anonymous said...

Aww, what fun to see the picture of your mom! Give her a hug for me! : 0 )

Anonymous said...

Wow! those were hard but fun, I even had my husband helping me. So we both failed.lol Look forward to next time. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I had fun guessing, I would have never thought of #4. :)