O.K., having done 3 posts in a row about our continuing Ant War (and I must say, I would definitely choose ants over cockroaches any day, even if they are extremely annoying), now it is time for Everything Else.
Let's start with my beautiful niece, who will be eight weeks old tomorrow. Don't the bottom 2 look like she's a lot older? Apparently she's already a ham! :-)
Taking a snooze on the couch...can somebody pull the hat up so I can see?!
Ariana's first piggyback ride...hold still, Daddy!
Aren't I just the cutest?!!
That sure was funny, Mommy!
Our Sign Language 1 class is finished -- we took our test last Wednesday, and our final assignment, an in-class dialogue between two partners (completely in sign, of course) was finished on Monday. Cassandra and I wrote out our dialogue, which included me having a birthday, and her describing her upcoming wedding (just so's you know, my birthday isn't until next month, and there is no engagement anywhere in sight for her -- it was just what we came up with). It took a little over three minutes (it was supposed to be 3-5 min.) and we signed pretty smoothly, I think, especially for having written and memorized in a week's time. I just found out this morning -- thank You, Lord, I got an A! Yay! I thought I probably would, since I've been consistently getting A's, with one B, on my tests. So, now I'm trying to get into the Sign 2 class being taught by the same instructor. Easier said than done. It was completely full by the time I was allowed to register (there are special rules about K-12 students taking classes at the college). So now we wait and pray -- because I know that if the Lord wants me to take that class, He'll provide an opening and let me get in. And if not...then I wait out the semester (the other Sign 2 class is too late at night for our family schedule) and try again later.
There's still quite a bit left to say, but it will have to wait for the next post, since it is time for me to get going. I have a dermotologist (I don't think that's the correct spelling, but oh well) appointment in a few hours, and tonight is a Christmas potluck and play (I'm one of the 3 Marys -- I'll post more later). So I'll talk to y'all later.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Now for Everything Else
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh! She is so so cute! Thanks for sharinf the pictures.
I want to clear something up. Somebody thought that the picture of the piggyback ride, which I captioned "...hold still, Daddy!", referred to my dad. It doesn't -- that's Ariana's dad, whom I will simply call Pastor. Just want to make sure everybody understands that.
Post a Comment