Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

First, to begin where I left off, I'll explain a little more about our Christmas Celebration and Remembrance. The potluck dinner was good, although I didn't really get to eat very much since I was in the play and they said it was time to begin before I was done munching! Anyway, I read the Magnificat in the first scene (My soul doth magnify the Lord... If you didn't know, that's Mary's prayer right after she visits her cousin Elizabeth). In scene 4, I sat with Joseph and looked pretty while the shepherds visited, and then while somebody sang Mary Did You Know (by the way, I love that song! It gives me goosebumps, especially when it says 'when you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God). In scene 5, Joseph and the young Jesus and I were visited by some Wise Men. All in all, it was a neat experience...except for the blood blister on my finger from getting caught when the stool they told me to sit on collapsed underneath me...OUCH!

We finally got our Christmas tree and got it all decorated, so here it is:


For a cookie exchange we had for our church, we had a couple neighborhood friends over to help us make mouse cookies, which we took to the exchange. They were a great hit, as you can probably guess just by seeing the pictures:







So anyway, that's about it for this post. I'm about to make another post about our washing machine repair escapade, which should be above by the time you are reading this. I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas, and blessings for the New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mice are so cute!

How do you make them?

Nice tree! ;)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Those mouse cookies are really cute - so we figured out the oreo cookie, hershey's kiss, almond slivers and red hots. What else?
Everyone in Indiana says HI!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I second Kate's question. :)