Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Party and Play

I have only a quick minute, but I thought I'd post just a few pics from the party and play last night. I'll probably post more later, but here are a few:

The cake was delicious...and symbolic

My soul doth magnify the Lord...

Me, Joseph, and Baby Jesus

Joseph, Young Jesus, and me

That's all for now, I'll post more about it later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing pics from the play! How fun to play Mary!!

As to your question about my camera, it is a digital, SLR camera and I really like it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics!!! What a beautiful cake too. Can't wait to hear more :)

Anonymous said...

You make a very nice Mary! What a great way to celebrate the season.
I am hoping to still make it to a live nativity, those are always beautiful as well. :)