Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meme Tag!

I'm participating in Theresa's meme tag. So, here we go:

Here are the rules:

*Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

*Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


  1. I can't remember ever not loving horses -- in other words, I have loved horses for as long as I can remember! However, when I was young, I liked the English style of riding best...now, of course, I have seen the light and converted to Western! :-)
  2. I don't like changing my socks. Drives my mom nuts to see me wearing dirty socks. Without prompting, I might change them every 2-3 weeks...but if they're not in the laundry on laundry day, she has been known to steal them and wash them! Since I almost never wear them all day long, but rather only for brief periods when I put on my boots to go somewhere, I don't really see a need to change them every day, or even every week. So now I'm sure I've just grossed you all out! :-)
  3. I detest any type of stitching/sewing, be it quilting, cross-stitching, knitting, crocheting, etc. I like to design quilts (that my mom then sews), and I am teaching a younger friend of mine to cross-stitch, but I do not like to sew. My mom, on the other hand, is a very good seamstress, and has made several of the items in my wardrobe, including the shirt I'm wearing right now!
  4. I cannot stand seeing someone wearing a necklace with the clasp down by the pendant. I don't know why, it's just some nutty part of me. In my mind, clasps should be up at the back of the neck, out of sight, not down by the pendant. I have been known to take the necklaces my friends and relatives are wearing and move the clasp up to the back of the neck.
  5. When I was a young child, I had many, many ear infections. They lessened as I grew older, and my last one was about 3 years ago. I hope they stay away from now on!
  6. Winter is my favorite season. I love the colder weather, although I admit I might not like it so much if I were in a place where it snows a lot! I would like to live in such a place, but I am sure I would eventually even get tired of snow. I love the way Christmas tends to change people's attitudes -- everybody becomes nicer and kinder at Christmas. And I like the whole wintery atmosphere -- snuggled under a blanket, sipping hot chocolate, fire in the fireplace...ahhh.
  7. I saved the best for last -- I was saved at the age of 7, when my daddy prayed with me to receive Christ into my heart and have my sins washed away. Since then I have been growing and maturing in the Lord, and plan to follow Him all my life, doing and being whatever He wants me to do and be. After all, when He gave His life for me, is it not the least I can do to give my life to Him?

Well, that's my 7 facts. Now for the 7 people to tag:

  1. Chris, my cousin
  2. Kate, because I like her and what she believes
  3. Southern Gal, just because
  4. Natalie, because I just discovered her blog, I like what she says, and I'm curious to know what she'll say
  5. Hannah, because I just discovered her blog too, and we have a lot in common
  6. Ashleigh, because I know she just doesn't have enough going on to keep busy! :-)
  7. Heather, because she is a dear friend whom I love very much, and because I know she'll have some interesting things to say!

Well, that's pretty much it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you design the quilt you and your mom made Troy? We love that one!

I'm with ya on the cold weather thing. I LOVE it! So then why are we both living here?? ;)

I'll try to do this at some point... not exactly sure when tho, lol.

Anonymous said...

I really loved your last one. Thanks for participating.

Anonymous said...

That was fun reading your post! :D I'll try to get my Meme posted once my life slows down a bit haha :)