Kate, from The Days of My Life, just did a post like this, and I liked the idea and decided to steal it. So here goes.
I am Rebekah Virginia, 5' 6 1/2 ", with shorter blond hair (I love it short! I used to have it down to about the middle of my back, and it tangled *so* bad, I'd spend 20 minutes after a shower trying to untangle it, so I got fed up and got it cut shorter). I live in Southern California, with my parents and my dog, and plan to join the military in a few years, Lord be willin
g. I love most animals, especially dogs and horses, but also pretty much everything else, including snakes (I want a scarlet king snake, but my dad doesn't want to have one in the house) and spiders (see my other posts about Sally) but not including lizards (they just don't thrill me. I used to keep geckos, but they don't tickle my fancy anymore). I like bodyboarding at the beach, but don't know how to surf. I'd rather explore a forest or a meadow, preferably by myself or with one or two of a couple very dear friends. I was raised in Arizona (Phoenix, to be exact), and still love the desert (yeah AZ!); I'd be living in northern Arizona if I had my druthers. I'm beginning to get interested in photography, but don't have a very quality camera to work with right now, so I'm not sure where that will go. I have been a Christian since my dad led me to the Lord when I was seven.
g. I love most animals, especially dogs and horses, but also pretty much everything else, including snakes (I want a scarlet king snake, but my dad doesn't want to have one in the house) and spiders (see my other posts about Sally) but not including lizards (they just don't thrill me. I used to keep geckos, but they don't tickle my fancy anymore). I like bodyboarding at the beach, but don't know how to surf. I'd rather explore a forest or a meadow, preferably by myself or with one or two of a couple very dear friends. I was raised in Arizona (Phoenix, to be exact), and still love the desert (yeah AZ!); I'd be living in northern Arizona if I had my druthers. I'm beginning to get interested in photography, but don't have a very quality camera to work with right now, so I'm not sure where that will go. I have been a Christian since my dad led me to the Lord when I was seven. Future goals include: the military; having a ranch (preferably in northern AZ); getting married; having children; making the financial choices and moves necessary to being independently wealthy (more on that later); helping other people; and many more. I'm looking forward to seeing what God is planning to do with my life -- it may not even include all or any of these, or it may: only He knows! I'm glad He knows; it's nice being able to rest in the assurance that whatever happens is not a surprise to Him, He knew about it before the world began.
Well, that's pretty much me, condensed into a teaspoon! :-)
I have some pictures I want to post, but they're pretty much all on my computer, which is not connected to the Internet, and whose CD drives are currently misbehaving. So I guess the pictures are going to have to wait for awhile! The one picture I do have handy to post is one I took out at the ranch of some of my friends, of one of their cats that was drinking from a bucket.


1 comment:
Great to get to know you! I enjoyed it! A fellow Arizoner huh! Neat
Post a Comment