Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Everything Else

O.K., so now that I have the devotional post taken care of (I will admit I was stressing a bit over it as Nov. 1 came closer and closer and I had no devotional -- and then I had 6 and had to figure out which one to use, they were all good), I can write about everything else!

Well, there isn't really much. Today I had to go both to eye doctor (this morning) and the dentist (this afternoon) today. Oh joy. My yearly eye exam wasn't bad at all, and I heard the exciting news that my eyes really haven't changed since I began wearing contacts. The visit to the dentist was not nearly so pleasant. I had a bunch of plaque and stuff built up on my teeth that had to be scraped, drilled, burned, and pried off (I did brush, honest I did!!). We did the right side of my mouth a week or two ago, this time it was the left side. You know, I just hate it when I can't hold water in my mouth but I can't spit either -- I have to sort of drool it out!! Yuck!

In case you didn't notice, I put a new object on my sidebar -- a poll. The question is: 'Which size of dog is best?' I also added, 'please leave me a comment telling me why you chose the size you did - I'm curious!'. Just in case you were wondering, I chose Large mostly because my own Baby is large.

Oh, and Kate, this is for you, I thought you'd like this picture (it cracks me up every time I see it!):
Well, have a great weekend everybody! (O.K., so it's only Thursday, but I want it to be the weekend already!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I got a good laugh, thanks!

Ah, yes, the joys of dentists and eye doctors! Given a choice I'd rather have my teeth cleaned than have people messing with my eyes, putting evil little drops of something in there, hearing 1 or 2? 3 or 4? and having my personal space invaded! ;) One of these times when his face is right up close to mine I'm gonna go BOO! And then laugh hysterically!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that is SO funny! I like medium-sized dogs best cause there easy to take care of.

Anonymous said...

I like the name of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey........no fair, you didn't give your aunt a choice to vote for cats. Which is what you know I'd vote for. ;-)

Love the picture of the hunter too. ;-)

love you -

Anonymous said...

Hey no fair having only dogs in your poll - You know I'd vote for a cat......... ;-)

your loving aunt

Anonymous said...

hey no fair - you know I wouldn't vote for dogs, but for a cat. ;-)

Love you - your aunt