Today's Sunday Stills challenge is Odds and Ends, so I took a look around through my camera lens and this is what I found.
Here on my computer desk, a broken bracelet that I have yet to fix, sitting on top of a stack of books, notebooks, and textbooks.
On the fireplace hearth in the living room, a pile of cat toys, dog toys, markers, and books.
In my bathroom, the sink and counter, containing the cat's water dish, my jewelry box and earring hanger, hand lotion, mouthwash, a spray bottle for wetting my hair, soap in a soap dish, and a comb.
My bedroom desk, the higher shelf contains all my collections :). But the desk part of it holds a whole bunch of old magazines, and clutter, and the cat's food dish...and, at the moment, the Skeeter-cat!! :)
That's all for now, check the other Sunday Stills contributors for other photos!! :) Have a blessed Lord's Day!

7 comments:
LOL Great Odds and Ends photos!
http://sandytrefger.wordpress.com/2009/12/27/sunday-stills-odds-and-ends/
The bracelet - is it made from typewriter keys? A friend of mine makes typewriter key jewelry and people are buying it like crazy. Good job.
Sharon -- The bracelet is made of silver-coated beads with a horse head in the middle of each, and black enamel around the head. I've never heard of using typewriter keys, that's fascinating. Do you have any photos of this jewelry?
That's quite a collection.
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com
Fun collection of odds and ends to be sure.
Happy New Year!
~Lisa
WOW! You knocked this challenge out of the park..:-)
I awarded you!
Post a Comment