Brooke tagged me for an award! Isn't that sweet?!!
Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!
Thank you Brooke!!
These are really random.... :)
Seven things:
1. I like roses and daffodils and sunflowers best...but I like all flowers, except green flowers. Green flowers don't really seem like flowers at all.
2. Of the four seasons, I like winter the best...but that may be just because I've never lived anywhere where it gets REALLY cold in the winter. If I lived somewhere colder I'd probably like spring or fall best.
3. I enjoy Christmas the most of all holidays...and yet Easter is to me the most wonderful of all. I enjoy Christmas because of giving gifts, the chilly weather, the warm and jolly feelings everyone has...but Easter is the most glorious, because then we celebrate our Savior's resurrection, and the amazing, astounding gift of salvation.
4. I love beading jewelry...but otherwise I'm not a particularly crafty person. I don't really care for sewing, needlework, or quilting, and most other crafts don't hold my interest for very long.
5. I don't think our family could survive without bread. We eat a lot of bread, in various shapes and types: tortillas, store-bought whole-wheat bread, homemade whole-wheat bread, homemade sourdough bread, rolls, flatbread (or pita bread), crackers, etc. etc. etc.
6. I love old movies!! The majority of movies that I have watched in my lifetime were made before the 1980s or '70s...more like the '40s and '50s! I particularly love old westerns, but old musicals -- and other old movies too -- are great.
7. I am a very type-A person... A perfectionist, an overachiever, a worryer/stresser, on organizationalist... I am trying to be better at this, and the Lord is helping me get better at lot of that stuff, but that is what is natural to me.
I'm now supposed to tag 7 people... hmm... just 7? No, I think I'll tag
1. Danielle at A Country Rose
2. Kryssy at Pretty As A Blue Rose
3. Becky at Texan Gal
4. Grace at Grace's Blog
5. My aunt Moira at Quilted Snail
6. LeAnna at Thoughts and Whatnots
7. Jennifer at Ranch Girl Diaries
8. Sara at Lovin' Every Minute
9. Ranch Wife at Musings Of A Ranch Wife
10. Kate at The Days Of My Life
11. The Cowgirls at Trails Of Tennessee
With the award done, Kryssy also tagged me for a meme:
Six Names you go By:
Rebekah
Bekah
Reba
B
Nick/Nicko
Aunt B (by my niece and nephews)
Three things you are wearing today:
White turtleneck shirt (with mashed potatoes and avocado smeared in strategic places, thanks to nephew M!!)
Black corduroy pants
Pink fuzzy slippers (gotta love fuzzy slippers)
Three things you want very badly Right now:
To go to bed
To be with any of my very dear friends
To know for sure God's will for the next few years of my life
Three things you did Last Night/Yesterday:
Exchanged Christmas presents with my family
Made and discussed blessing ornaments (a family tradition -- we make ornaments to represent specific blessings of the past year)
Delivered plates of Christmas goodies to neighbors
Two things you ate today:
Turkey!!
Turtle pie (yes we ate more than just turkey and turtle pie, but those were definitely the most significant!!)
Two People you last Talked to on the Phone:
today I talked to my bro.-in-law D, and my friend K
Two Things you are going to do Today/Tomorrow:
Tonight: go to bed!
Tomorrow morning: sleep in!
Your Three Favorite Beverages:
Water
Apple Cider
Hot chocolate
Now Tag 5 People
ummm...yeah... I don't have the energy to do that all over again... I just tag the people I tagged for the award above...and anybody else who wants to do it!! :)
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
...remind me next year not to stay up till 11:00pm both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...not the best of habits :)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Friday, December 25, 2009
An Award and a Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey htere!
THanks but we already got that award sorry!! Thanks for thinking about us!! Love ya Love Hannah
Thanks for the award sweet friend! I enjoyed reading these! Pray tell, what is Turtle pie???? ;)
Turtle pie -- basically like a chocolate mousse, with a carmel/chocolate/pecan layer on top and whipped cream...on a chocolate graham cracker crust. We had Claim Jumper's turtle pie -- it is SOOOOO good!!! :)
Thank you ma'am!
Post a Comment