Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Scrambler

What could be more fun than solving a Christmas word scrambler? (well, making one up, of course!! which is why I made one up and am now posting it...ehem...) Have fun, folks! I'll post the answers right after Christmas so y'all can see how you did -- I will also allow the comments at that point, but not until then (or else you'll give away the answers to everyone else!!). They're in no particular order, so solve away! Merry almost-Christmas!


1. msharcsti

2. tasr

3. lgane

4. rete

5. wfonkales

6. stenreps

7. gnemra

8. ymra

9. rmyre

10. mheltbhee

11. apcefelri

12. hpsedsrhe

13. twaehr

14. yabb

15. dhloyia

3 comments:

Cait said...

I forgot to tell you; that's actually the first verse of a hymn (which can either be for Christmas or communion) called Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence. It's one of my absolute favorites, full of reverence and truth.

Brooke said...

Hey Rebekah!! I awarded you on my blog!

Becky said...

1. Christmas
2. Star
3.angle
4.tree
Oh, well I thought they were all going to be easy like the first 4. I know I could figure them out...(wink)...but I have other stuff I gota do. Love and miss ya!
Becky