Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ballet Midterm - Fall 09

Whoops...forgot to post this. It's been a busy semester. Wednesday is our final recital, so I'm a little late in posting this... :)

Anyway, I'm the one in solid black, cap-sleeve leotard, skirt, leggings, and tan shoes, blond hair in a double bun. I start in the front center and move to the far right.

Enjoy!

Oh and by the way, my beloved videographer missed the first few seconds of our dance. We started in a forward right-foot lunge, arms up over the head (the same position is repeated a few times in the dance), then stood up and brought our arms down to our sides. That's when the video starts. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Bravo! Love the recital. Also, read the blog before about your animals. The dog is beautiful and kitty too. I'm partial to the dogs, we have three - a JR, beagle and English Setter.

I did your poll - this year we are going to celebrate on Christmas eve when we pick up B at the ariport and then we will continue to celebrate until he has to return on the 6th of Jan. He's being deployed the last of January. Thanks for your concern about our military - we appreciate it so much.

Kate said...

Very nice!! :)

Krystle said...

ME AND MOM SAY IT WAS BEAUTIFUL<
Btw you were tagged HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH