Well, I'm here, I'm alive. Sorry I haven't posted in quite some time, been rather busy. And right now I'm struggling to put a new background on the silly thing. I mean, it's springtime, time to be done with the warm snuggly denim background that I've had since AUTUMN...I mean, yeah, I love the denim, but I'm ready for something bright and springy. And I found the CUTEST designs at Knotty Moose Designs, particularly Too Sweet and Made In The Shade -- I can't decide which! But at the moment, my stubborn blog is not wanting to let go of the old Cutest Blog On the Block background, and not letting me put in the new background!! I'm rather frustrated -- which isn't hard, considering the crampy, crabby mood I'm in (can you tell what time of the month it is for me?? Hmm?).
At any rate (I love that phrase, don't you?), I really shouldn't fill up the first post I've done in DAYS with nothing but crabby nonsense when I don't really have anything to be crabby about, and really have MUCH to be thankful for!! So, feeling penitent for my snappy crabby mood, I will now list three things I am VERY thankful for:
1. My family. You might say, 'Well duh, that's a given'...but no really, I keep being reminded that family shouldn't be taken for granted. Enough said. Also, I am thankful for my 'adopted' family -- big sisters and little sisters, niece and coming nephews!
2. Nephews. Did you notice I said nephews?? Yes!! Not only is Melonee having a baby boy, but I have recently adopted another big sister and brother-in-law, and they are expecting their bubbie in July! His name will be Jeremiah Esmelion. And no, no names yet for Daniel and Melonee's baby.
3. For being blessed with being able to work for Manes and Tails -- next to going to church on Sunday, Saturday is now the highlight of my week!!
If I think about it, I can list several more...but I have dishes to be done with and then I'm getting myself off to bed. Don't worry about me if I go another week or two without posting -- I'm horribly busy at the moment, and spending pretty much every blogging moment I get to read other people's blogs, so I may not get around to posting for awhile. :)
P.S. For those of you who know Jen (aka RanchRaisedGirl), Quintin is here -- RanchGirl had her baby!
P.P.S. As you can see, I finally got the new background over! It needs some work, so sorry for the condition it's in right now -- I'll get to it when I find time! :)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, March 2, 2009
I'm still alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
being crabby is something we all have trouble with some times. But that does not mean it's ok to keep it. But I know you know that.
chin up and keep that beautiful smile going ;)
Don't you love all of these babies being born? There so precious, and being an Auntie is so fun. :)
Giggles! Its nice to know that I'm not the only one that has, ah, cranky days! :) My already low patience level drops to about -3.
Glad to see a new post! :)
I love your new background, Rebekah!! It tells me you are not crabby at all.lol
I am just now being able to visit more and it was so much fun to come and see at the changes with you. Have a very happy day, you are loved!!!! Grandma Connie
I'm getting a nephew next month! :) I think that will be pretty fun!
BTW, I was just wondering if you put your blog on a minama template...if you do it should straiten out everything.
And we all have crabby days, and sometimes we just need to vent! ;)
Post a Comment