Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Ramblings

OK, so now being established at my new bloggie home, Cowgirl For Jesus, I am waiting for everyone else to figure out that I'm here... hint hint...

Went to the eye doctor today, found out that my eyes have really not changed at all in over a year, so I have the same prescription of contact lenses! Praise the Lord for that! :)

Things are going well over here. I have plans for the summer, but I do not want to reveal these until after they have already happened...suffice it to say that I will probably not be posting much in the month of July... ;)

Well, we had a cold snap for a little while, but now it's pretty much back to being warm again...blegh... I grew up in Phoenix, AZ -- I'm tired of the heat! I guess I went to the wrong place to stay away from the heat, although here in Southern California, it's a little cooler than in Arizona...or Texas...or anyplace like that.

We're back to classes again, after our Spring Break. Unfortunately yesterday I couldn't really do anything in ballet class, because I had twisted my ankle the other day and it really started hurting while warming up for ballet, so I had to sit out on pretty much all of it. I did do a little near the end, when the whole class was learning a new step, I just walked through it instead of doing the whole graceful, point-your-toes, etc. sort of stuff, but then when they added a chasse (a skip and a jump) to it, I couldn't join in for fear of hurting my ankle more. :( Everything else went pretty well.

I will post soon about the lemon meringue pie, and Lady Elizabeth...just a preview, a few hints to keep you hanging! :)

Well, I had better end this rambling, meaningless post...that's the fun of blogs, you know? You can post pretty much anything you want to, and you will probably still have friends somewhere out there that will read it and maybe even comment on it! :D

So long for now!
:)

6 comments:

Paula said...

Hellooooo! I found you! I like the new name! Put it out there and live it proud!

Can't wait to hear about your summer plans, of course, after they have happened.

I've seen your comments on my daughters blog! Thank you!

Blessings~
P

Anonymous said...

I found ya! :)

TO BECOME said...

I like your new name and blog look. Hope your ankle get better soon.Grandma connie

Knottymoose said...

If I can help you install a new background, please let me know. Sorry for the bandwidth problem.

Knotty

LeAnna said...

Mmm, lemon meringue :) Reminds me of summer! I hope this lemony mention includes a recipe???

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Hey there, I wanted to say thank you for stopping in at my blog!! I see we have some great things in common we both LOVE Jesus!!! And we both love horses LOL!! Yes the weather here has been crazy, yesterday it was 60 something after the snow Sunday and now they are calling for snow again tomorrow AHH!!! Good luck on your future horse purchase!!! I need to shed a few LOL!!