Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ballet Recital

I'll post the pictures from Ariana's visit in another day or two, but for now, here's my midterm ballet recital. The redhead is Thomasina, the brunette (it's dark brown, not black) is Jessica, and then I'm the blonde in the back. Since I was the least experienced of the three of us, I ended up doing the least! :) But it went really well. Jessica messed up her feet on the left side, but she covered it well, and other than that there were no major mistakes. Here, for your enjoyment, is the video! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely! I love ballet :) Y'all were great.

Anonymous said...

You are a girl of many interests and talents!

I didn't know you danced!

That was great! :)

Anonymous said...

MrsHester, I've been trying to leave a comment on your blog, but for some odd reason Blogger isn't letting me post a comment on any of your posts right now...how odd...that's Blogger for you. Anyway, I'll be by later on to see if it'll let me leave one! :)

Anonymous said...

oh becka I'm almost crying!U have changed so much,how graceful!!!I love you!!!
I thought u weren't gonna do the recital???

Anonymous said...

Hey what a BEAUTIFUL young women!
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried to watch the video but now it FINALLY worked you are sooooo BEAUTIFUL


AWWWW I am crying

Anonymous said...

Rebekah:

You are growing into such a beautiful young woman. You have style, grace and a heart for the Lord. We couldn't be prouder of you if you were our own daughter.

All our love,

Uncle Jerry & Aunt Sherry