Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Same blog, new name!

Yep, I've decided to take my little bloggity and move to a new home. From now on, I will be here at Cowgirl For Jesus. It's the same blog, I just decided to move the location and change the name. I've been thinking it over for some time, and I'm finally ready to do so. I was also considering going completely private, but I have decided not to do that at this time...perhaps later though. For now, it's just a new name and domain name, but nothing else should look any different. I will leave this blog up and running for another two or three weeks, just in case I forget to tell somebody and they come to the old site. Enjoy, folks! :)

No comments: