Have I mentioned that she’s walking now?? Today she is 10 months old, and she is walking!! We count August 3rd as the day she first officially walked, because on that day, with several witnesses (it was right before church), she walked 12 steps from the chairs to the piano!! She still likes to hold onto something while walking, but she can do it all by herself when she wants to.
She is gaining more motor control, and is always fascinated by everything around her.
CG (my mom) with Ariana
Leaves are fascinating…and they sure look delicious. Can I try some?
I love this smile! I love being Auntie Bekah!!
Well, I think we’re pretty much caught up on everything. I am considering some major blog changes, like the title and url, etc., but I will let everyone know well in advance if I decide to do that. I hope you have enjoyed all this catching-up!! :P

3 comments:
Aww, I just love your little neice, she is so adorable.....
Your Friend,
~Morgan~
She is soooo cute! She has the most beautiful hair ever! I bet you have a lot of fun with her!
What a very sweet little girl! Cute photos, did you take them? :)
Post a Comment