Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catching Up Part1

Hi everybody! I know I was only gone about 2 weeks or so, but it seems like an awfully long time. So much has happened in everybody’s lives, I’ve had to go around and get caught up on everybody! The posts below (yeah, I know, they’re numbered funny, but I made them that way) will catch you up on me, but first let me tell you what I’ve learned while catching up on YOU:

I knew that my friend Miss Ashleigh’s husband had come home, but it was nice to finally see the picture!

And I knew that my sisters Laurie and Kryssy had been to Montana, but again, it was wonderful to see the photos! I wanted to go sooooo bad, but it was too last-minute of a trip for us, we didn’t get to go.

Mrs. Theresa and her family are doing great.

Mrs. Connie has been spending time with her grandkids and enjoying every minute of it!!

Amy Elizabeth is back home.

My friend Morgan is doing great, but we’ve been emailing so I knew that already. :)

Kate is doing great.

And everybody else that I read seems to be doing well also. Not too many earthshattering events! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your back!!! Can't wait to catch up with you!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love the beads that arent really beads! :) Im sure I could use them for something! My email address is tissyno@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

We, at the Broken Y are doing great also. I am so excited for your Bible Blast . . . it sounds like a blast! Sweet little "F" - so dangerous for her to do but yet so courageous! Love the blog and will check in more often!

Blessings!
Paula