Hey, This is Girlie K from yellowroseyearnings and I am doing this post for bek.
Bek is gonna take a break from the bloggie world for 2 weeks, because She has decided to stay off while her family tries to hook up her 2nd computer.
Well just thought ya`ll would like a heads up in whats going on.
Nobody Panic SHE WILL BE BACK!!!
Girlie K.
P.S. From BEK : Hey, I do NOT want to lose any friends I have made while on my *lil break*
so if ya`ll want to keep in touch leave a comment and since I have comment moderate it will go to my email.
Love my Friends Lots Bek.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Bloggie Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will miss you but will catch up with you when you get back. Thanks for letting us know what you are doing. connie from Texas
I'm still here, see you when you get back.
Thank you for the heads up I was wondering where she went. Let her know we are waiting patiently for her return!! :)
Post a Comment