At this moment I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my favorite college professor, Rita T.
I appreciate so much her teaching and mentoring during my Sign Language 1 and 2 classes. All her cues, little things to remember the signs by, helped me learn and retain, and I still remember them when I'm signing. So even though she is no longer my teacher, her influence will help me in my signing...probably forever. I consider her a friend.
So, I don't know whether she will ever see this, but I want to wish her a very happy birthday...and a well-earned break!!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
A Birthday Wish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are learning sign language? How neat! I would love to learn! In know a few words, but that's all.
Hey,just thanking you for ur sweet comment!
Hey, thanks for checking in to my blog. I absolutely love your blog. It is so cute. " Talk " to you later
Amanda
Post a Comment