Just letting everybody know what's going on here. I've been sick the last week (no fun!), so I haven't been on here...and we're going out of town this weekend (Mrs. Mishel, hope to see you Sunday!)...so it will probably be a few more days before I can do a coherent post. :-)
As for right now, I have tons of stuff to tell y'all about, but it will have to wait for another time, because right now I have too much to do. Several things are already checked off my list, but I haven't done a bit of packing yet and we're leaving tomorrow morning, hopefully by 8:00... So, I will just have to wait a few days and tell you everything then! :)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Not Yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you get to felling better and have fun on your trip.
Post a Comment