Not long ago I did a post mentioning that I one of my friends from many years ago had started his own blog. I want to let y'all know that now his family has their own blog too: Wilkinson Family.
But, it doesn't stop there. My very bestest friends in the world, my friends/cousins/sisters, their family has a blog now. It's still under construction, but in about 2 weeks it will have a whole new look! So, soon, visit Two Ponies Training Center.
Also, before I forget, (I really meant to do this earlier, but we've been pretty busy lately and I just now got a chance to do this) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my parents! March 19th (I know, I'm really late, sorry guys) was my parents' 20th anniversary!
Anyway, I need to go do dishes now. The new look on the blog is still under construction, but I'm working hard and intend to get it finished very soon. Bdee bdee...that's all folks.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Please, Once Again, Welcome Some Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i just finished washing the dishes! glad to hear you and your family are doing well. your candy vending venture sounds interesting as well. do you buy candy in bulk to fill it up?
have a great week!
I like the new look. And Happy Anniversary to your Mother and Father. I hope they had a great time.
Post a Comment