Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, March 17, 2008

O.K., I'm Back!

Whew! Breathe deeply. In through the nose, out through the mouth. In, out. O.K., we can slow down now and get back into routine!

Seems like the last few weeks have been so BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY...you get the idea. I am so sorry to all my bloggie friends for not coming by for awhile. Been so constantly busy I haven't hardly had time to read books other schoolbooks, much less get back on blogging.

I have missed all of you. I love to visit you each, see what new troubles and joys, heart-aches and heart-throbs, pains and gladnesses each of you are experiencing.

People have asked me recently why I blog. I have a few reasons:


  1. I love to blab on and on about whatever comes into my head -- and I like even more that people out there don't mind listening!

  2. I love to meet new people on the blogosphere. Different from meeting people by face, where you only see one facet of a person in the few minutes (or hours) that you spend with them, you can read somebody's blog where they pour out their heart on some issue -- and you feel like you know them better than you would've known them had you spent that time just sitting somewhere chatting about meaningless things. Bloggers, at least most of the ones I've encountered, blog for the sole purpose of sharing the things that are a part of who they are...which is not usually what you would chat about with a stranger. Yet strangers read these, and thereby become no longer strangers.

  3. I love making new friendships in the bloggie world that wouldn't necessarily happen otherwise. For instance, I live in California. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have a chance to meet the wonderful family in Texas (either family, I just remembered there are 2), or the really nice lady in Wisconsin, or the people that are so safety-conscious that I have no idea where they are!
That's about all I've come up with for now. Like I said, I love to just blah blah blah, and this post has been mostly just one of blah-blahing (and letting you know that I'm still alive!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you, happy things are slowing down for you so you can get back to your blog ;-) lol

Anonymous said...

HI there! Glad to hear your still alive and kicking! Busy days for all it seems! When will the time slow down!? Anyway! Enjoyed your post, and I blog for mostly the same reasons! Happy your going to be around blogsphere again! Have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

So happy you are back!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I've missed you comments on my blog. :)