Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged For a Meme

+Get off the keyboard~++ and don't eat the mouse!


O.K., now if Skeet will allow me to post, I got tagged for a Memoir Meme.


The Rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play


Theresa’s Memoir: Living by faith, in Jesus alone.

My Memoir: Jesus is King of this Cowgirl


I tag:

1. Kate at The Days of My Life, because I want to read what she says, and because I know she’ll do it.

2. Lynz at All.Country.Girl, because I don’t know her very well yet and I want to know what she’ll come up with.

3. Amy Elizabeth at Because He Lives, because I like her and agree with what she believes.

4. Ashleigh at Heart and Home, because I know she just doesn't have anything better to do!

5. And the fifth goes to Brock at Brock'sBubble...Brock, I don't know if you'll do it, but I'd like to get to know you better, and what better way to do so?!

6. You, whomever you are, I think you deserve to get tagged for this...so consider yourself tagged :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your meme. You blog is looking great. Have a great day. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

Hi there Rebekah!

What kind of horse is that? Sure is a beauty.

Thanks for helping me count to six! :) Math has never been one of my strong point! +Grin+

See you around! Kate

Anonymous said...

Kate -- You bet! I hate math too! If I remember right, Reno is something like an Arabian cross...I don't remember with what. I'm not even sure if we know what he was crossed with. He's really an excellent horse, and I appreciate my uncle letting me ride him.