Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let's Play a Little Game...

In summer camp last year, we played a game where campers were shown a picture that was actually a small part of another picture, and a videographer taped us giving our guesses as to what the picture was of.

I figured it would be a fun thing to do on the blogosphere. I have prepared 5 pictures, each of which is a small part of a larger picture, for y'all to guess what they are. Leave me a comment with your guesses if you want to play along. In a few days I will post the whole pictures so that you can see what they really were.

So, shall we play?


1.


2.


3.

4.

5.


Happy guessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job~ ok,
1. no clue
2. kitten nose
3. no clue
4. close up of a crumbled biscuit
5. part of a picture of a man

Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, the first one, I have NO clue!! The second looks like a kitty nose. #3--the ocean horizon? Maybe? #4--a bit of bread, or a muffin? And #5--it kinda looks like part of a person's face. Your dad, maybe? But I can't really tell. :)

Fun!

Anonymous said...

1. motorcycle
2. skeeter
3. ?
4. a piece of cake or a stuffed toy fresh from the lawn mower
5. your Mother's Husband