Hi again, everybody! Thanks for the nice comments some people have been making. I'll try to answer some of them.
But first, the reason I titled it 'Oh Boy!': We were just out with a dear family friend, who blessed us with the funds for some clothing, some specifically for camp. Thank You, Lord.
Yes, Makepeace belongs to a friend, not to me... :-( Someday...
And the picture in my first blog is of me and my Baby...actually, her name is Casey. She answers to Casey, and Case, and Baby, and Dog... We got her from the pound in Tucson, AZ, and therefore have to guess what breed she is. Maybe Lab/Catahula mix? We just call her All-American! Her boyfriend's name is Dax; he's a big black lab sweet as can be.
The camp I'm going to is Ironwood Camp, I can't remember the URL to give you a link, but you can find it through Google or another search engine. A lot of the kids from our old church back in Yucca Valley, CA, go to this camp, including some of my best friends. From what they tell me, it will be a lot of fun. Ironwood is a Baptist Christian camp, very good. I can't wait! Less than a month away...
Before I take off again (things to do, places to go, people to see), I want to thank my dear Aunt Moira for passing the address of my blog along. The pics of your house look really good...can we come visit you?
Well, I gotta go, so I'll post again later.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, July 9, 2007
Oh Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ironwood is a good camp, my daughter went to horsecamp there for several years and enjoyed it alot, learned alot, too. You will have a great time.
Ihmmm, I gotta remember to read your blog more often. :-)
Of course you can come visit me sometime.....I want you guys to come out here. Why do you think I got a house with so many bedrooms? (Well other than needing one for all of my fabric.)
Love,
Aunt Moira
Post a Comment