Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Smack Dab in the Middle of Summer

Nobody can say summer isn't here...at least, not here in California! Now granted, it was a little cooler yesterday, and a bit humid, but it's definitely summer. At least it doesn't get as hot here as it does in Phoenix -- whewee! I still miss my friends in Phx but I sure don't miss the heat!

I can't stay long, must be moving on... (hey, that rhymes!) A few things must be done in the cool of the morning before the heat catches up to us :-)

No comments: