Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Here Again

Hi again! Daddy and I just checked the oil on our two family cars, so I have the afternoon free. I figured I'd put something new on here...just what I don't know. It's not like anything particularly major is going on right now...

Next month, however, I'm going to camp: August 6-11. The first time I've ever been away from both my parents for more than a weekend. It should be very exciting!

Well, not much more to say at the moment, so I'll bid a fond farewell for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start on your blog Bekah. You've put me to shame 'cause I've got one and haven't had any time to work on it. Guess i should make time one of these days once I'm unpacked here in Tx.
Aunt Moira

Anonymous said...

Moira sent me your blog site--cool--I like it. My two grandchildren who live in Omaha are going to camp this Sunday too--a ranch camp. Sounds neato--fill us in when you get home and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Is that a church camp? You will have so much fun. I used to be a Girl Scout leader and I took my girls to camp - what wonderful memories I still have, and I'm sure theirs were even better!

Good thing your dad shows you how to do things like check the oil. It's okay to depend on others to do those things, but if there is no one else to do it, it's good to know how to take care of yourself, too. =)

Anonymous said...

Bekah, camp will be fun and I look forward to hearing what you did. I see you have a horse, how long have you been riding? I am sure you have some funny stories about your horse and dog. Do you do any stitching or other crafting?

Anonymous said...

Oh duh, I just saw the horse is a friends, LOL. I used to live in Ca., in a small town near Barstow, before we moved to Wy.