How exciting!
When you think about it, it really is exciting: a whole new, fresh week ahead... There are probably plans made for the week, but it's still new, still fresh. Sort of like suspense in a book or movie: what will the week hold? All of life is like that, sort of. I reckon God was pretty wise not to let us foresee the future: sort of like a surprise, you don't know what will happen. I guess if we knew, we'd set our focus on that, not on trusting God for each new week, each new day, each new moment.
So what are the plans for the week? Probably busyness, and more busyness...the weeks seem to go so fast! Just flying by...
Before I go, I'll add in a recent picture of me. Several weeks ago my mother and aunt and I went to the San Diego Zoo, and this was taken there. If you guys want, I can post a few pictures of the animals too, but for now I'll just put up this picture of me. :-)
By the way, I want to add a little side note: I just discovered http://voxveterana.com, a blog by 2 American soldiers, telling what's really going on over there. Let's help them get the message out by sharing the link so that other people read and learn.
Well, I'll be going now...other things to attend to.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, July 16, 2007
A New Week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have a great head on your shoulders, young lady. I can see you have a faith-based life, and I love your attitude. Thanks for the soldier link. The one I was following all the time came home, and I miss knowing what's going on.
Post a Comment