Hi everybody! Well, since this is my first post, I'm not really sure where to begin, but I guess I'll just jump in feet first.
I named this blog Daddy's Girl, because it has two meanings:
- That I'm the daughter of my loving earthly daddy
- That I'm the daughter of my loving Heavenly Daddy
The description I gave the blog, Where I pour out my thoughts, ideas, and goofiness, seems rather appropriate, because, simply put, that's exactly what I'm going to do! Simple enough.
I think I'll include in this first post a picture of my Baby and me:

Well, I'm still trying to figure out how this all works. At least right now Daddy's Girl is a work in progress. It won't do what I want it to do! How do you experienced, veteran bloggers get it to do all that fancy stuff?! At any rate, that's enough for now, I've got to figure out what I'm doing!

2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. Mostly, it's all trial and error!
Welcome to blogging, it can be frustrating sometimes. I find if I add my pictures first then do the writing I can get abit closer to what I want. It is still limited, but fun.
Post a Comment