O.K., so I just posted yesterday and I don't really have much to say... I just like having a place where I can say whatever I'm thinking -- and other people are actually interested in listening!
So I have some free time, and my thoughts are busy... August 4th I'm having another yard sale (I say 'another' because I had one June 23rd) and things must be ready. Right after that is camp, and after that? Still more things to do, places to go, people to see. Sort of like a slogan, but very true.
Somebody asked me if I do any stitching or other crafting. I do hope I don't offend anybody, but I detest sewing in any of its many forms. Crafting I can deal with, and can be quite creative when I want to be. But sewing...bleegh. Sorry. I do like to look at a nice quilt, and snuggle under it. My mother is quite a quilter (now that should be somebody's slogan: Quite a Quilter....hmmm), as are a few other people I know. You know, I like looking at the pretty quilts, and fabric, and all that; just don't make me do it myself.
I just finished reading a book by Stephen Bly: Memories of a Dirt Road Town, the first of the Horse Dreams series. Bly is my favorite author; his specialty is Christian westerns. He's written more books than you can shake a stick at, besides being a pastor, and the mayor of Winchester, Idaho. Busy man! I've read most of his books, and greatly enjoy them (I can recite passages from heart!).
Well, I need to end this and be going. I don't have that much free time. ;-)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Free Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's okay that you don't like to sew. You may change your mind as you grow older, or you may not. It's good to know how, though. You just never know when the skill will be needed.
I'll have to check out your author.
Post a Comment