1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper usually works best for me
2. Real or fake tree? We love the real trees...just doesn’t really seem like Christmas until you can smell the pine in the living room!
3. When do you put up a tree? Whatever weekend in December that we have time in all our schedules and get around to it! :)
4. When do you take it down? Sometime in early January
5. Do you like eggnog? Don’t think I’ve ever tried it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I love everything I get
7. Hardest person (people) to buy for? My dad...whatever he wants, he buys, so there’s nothing to get him! LOL
8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably mom, because she likes anything
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, it’s ceramic (I think) and it sits on a shelf in our china cabinet during the Christmas season
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Well, when we get around to sending them at all, it’s mail :)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can’t think of any
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I decide what I'm going to get!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? You betcha
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? All our special Christmas goodies – especially the chocolate-dipped marshmallows etc.!
16. Lights on the tree? Of course
17. Favourite Christmas song? Pretty much all carols and hymns, plus some secular songs
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home – there’s not really anywhere to travel to
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Let’s see… You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither – a plaid bow
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? After Christmas, when all anyone wants to talk about is what all they got, and then ask you what you got – it’s not about what you get!!!
23. Favourite Ornament theme or color? Our tree is such a wonderful homey hodgepodge of lovely and cute and handmade and unique and beautiful and unusual...
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Either lasagna or manicotti!
25. Favourite Decorations? Christmas lights etc.
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Whatever my parents etc want to give me...they know me and they know I’ll be happy with whatever
So I tag...
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just picked myself off the floor and am recovering from a bad case of shock. A 3 of the lovely gals I tagged eat ENTHIC foods for Chrismas!!!!!!
You can read my sob session over at Ranch Girl and Thoughts and Whatnots over my sad case.
This traditional girl and I mean TRADITIONAL girl has recently been told my her loving parents that we are going to have SPAGETTI for Christmas dinner!!!
**SPAGETTI!****
The horror, the idea, the mere suggestion...!!!! :)
I love spagetti but for CHRISTMAS?
Sits back in despair..
Kate
PS, I enjoyed reading your meme! Thanks for participating! :)
Oh, and the invitation is open for anytime, whether a few year or eons... ;)
Hurray for ethnic foods on Christmas!!!! :)
Post a Comment