Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

This absolutely one of my favorite Christmas songs of all time -- not because it's done the normal, traditional way (like pretty much all my other Christmas favorites), but because it's done in an amazingly funny, unique, and talented way. These guys are soooooo good at singing, it's not even funny...and when they add some comedy to it, it gets even better.

So ladies and gentlemen, let me present Straight No Chaser, singing The 12 Days of Christmas!!!



PS -- the best part starts at 1:12...don't miss it!!!

EDITED TO ADD: I had previously posted a different video, however, that one was removed from YouTube apparently due to copyright problems...so this is a slightly different version of the same song. Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great. I think that I have heard this before on Theresa's blog. I really liked it them also. Thanks for letting us hear it. It does have some fun parts in it also. It is just good. Mrs. connie

Anonymous said...

That is great!!! Very talented group of guys!

I didn't know you were from Phoenix!? I knew you were from AZ but that is too funny! I was born and spent the first 2/12 years of my life in Glendale AZ right outside of Phoenix!

Anonymous said...

Hahah!! That was awesome! I love love love a capella...acapella...music without music ;) Thanks for sharing that, and thank you for visiting my new blog! Glad my first visitor was friendly one :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing!