Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Kreativ Blog Award

Hi everybody! I am **sooooo** sorry for not having posted so regularly any more -- what with all the classes and stuff I'm taking right now, I've just been so busy... I'm gonna try to post like once a week from now on, though...

Anyway, my dearly-beloved Aunt Moira has given me the Kreativ Blog award!


The rules are:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.


So now, of course, came the mental debate over who to nominate... Here are the final results:

My aunt and sisters at Yellow Rose Yearnings, because I love them (and I'm sooooo proud of them -- but I'll let them tell y'all about it)

My friend Morgan at Chatterbox From East Texas, because she has become a good friend to me and I want her to have it

My friend Kate at The Days of My Life...and I hope she feels better soon

The Life of a Ranch Girl, because she's funny and she's sweet and she's preggie...

And dear Mrs. Paula at the Broken Y, because I love reading her blog (and I'm soooo jealous!! *grin* maybe sometime I can visit????)

That's all for now, folks, but don't worry -- I'll try to post more regularly from now on!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! :) Now I'll have to figure out how to add it.....

Anonymous said...

What a sweet award - I never considered myself Kreativ! What a blessing - Give me a few days to get this going!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Sweet Friend, I can not figure out how to add the logo! See . . . I am not Kreativ! Give me some pointers please so I can show off my award!