Hey everybody, one of these days I'm gonna get on here and post again, I'm just so horribly busy at the moment that everything else, including blogging, gets put on the back burner. I reckon y'all know exactly what I mean, everyone goes through busy times like that.
Anyways, we interrupt this broadcast to ask for prayer. My friend Morgan emailed me to let me know that they have some family members who have to evacuate because of Hurricane Ike, and will probably have homes no longer. You can read details at her blog here, and at her grandmother Mrs. Connie's blog here, and at her aunt Mrs. Theresa's blog here. Also, she has cousins who are dealing with complications in a pregnancy at the moment, and are in harm's way with the hurricane headed that way. Please, please pray for this sweet family, all in danger from the hurricane. Thanks so much! :)
Matthew 18:19 (King James Version)
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

1 comment:
Hey Bekah,
Thanks so much for posting this and having all your friends and family praying for my family..I really appreciate and I know my family will appreciate....Thanks so much
Your Friend,
~Morgan~
Post a Comment