O.K., you may remember that I stated not long ago that I intend to continue creating memes. This one is a jewelry meme.
I got the idea because my Aunt Sherry, who was recently out here for a visit, is a beader. Yes, you read that right, a beader. Which means that she takes beads and makes jewelry out of them. Jewelry like this:
Or like this:

Or like this:

Aren't they lovely? So I got to thinking about it, and I figured I'd make a meme out of it. Here goes.
If you could design a piece of jewelry, exactly the way you wanted it, with beads, crystals, etc., describe what it would look like.
A bracelet: It would be made of Swarovski crystals, in two different shades, light and dark, of each color: blue, purple, yellow, pink. It would probably have little spacers between, probably of blue or clear beads, and it would have a small silver or gold clasp. Similar to this bracelet Aunt Sherry made my mom, except in my colors:

A necklace: Again, in Swarovski, of light and dark shades of blue, purple, yellow, and pink. It might have a little pendant on it, probably a heart or just a large bead, or it might not, I'm not quite sure which would be prettier. Here's a necklace she made for me:

A pair of earrings: Dangly earrings, preferably with small Swarovski beads of the light shade of each color, but if all four don't fit on the earring, probably just blue and pink. Pretty much just like these earrings she made me, except in those colors:

O.K., now for the tagging part. I tag all three of The Girls, which would be Aunt Missy, Loi, and Kryssy, and I tag Mrs. Theresa (and her daughter, too, if she wants to), and also Kate, if she's not too busy.
Well, folks, there's the meme!

3 comments:
Ooooo, I love beaded jewelry! I especially like turqoise, and big shiny things! :)
I'll do this very soon.
Hey Beck it is gonna be tooooooo hectic for me to be on alot we pick up our yearlings THIS WEEKEND sorry about that we had sooooooooo many blessings this last weekend to many to count DAD got 2nd place in the comp soooo I will be posting and showing some pics but I dont have the hookup I cant find soo I gonna look for it.
Love you LOTS Krystle
Post a Comment