Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Here

Well, I am. I don't have tons and tons of exciting stuff to say, but I'm here.

One of my aunts, whom I love very much, is visiting for the week... We're going down to the Oceanside beach today, for swimming (me), frolicking (Mom), and watching the waves (my aunt). Of course we'll also stop at some of the nice shops in Oceanside, especially a lovely bead shop, Ocean Sky Beads, because my aunt is a beader (and I might add, a very, very good one).

On Saturday we attended the first day of the 2007 Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo, the richest 2-day rodeo in the nation. They have a website where you can see pictures from the rodeos and keep informed. I took several pictures, and if some of them turn out good I'll post them.

Well, that's about it for now...

No comments: