Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quick Update

Just thought I'd let y'all know what's going on. I hope y'all had a very happy New Year!

I already said most of this in a comment on Kate's blog, but for those of you who didn't see that, I will briefly explain. Last Tuesday morning I woke up at 2:00 in the morning, and didn't know why I was awake...then suddenly I knew why, and ran to the bathroom. Between then and 6:00, when my parents got up, I threw up three times and had diarrhea twice. I threw up another three or four times, the last time at about 1:00 that afternoon. In the afternoon the sickness moved into my head, and before you know it I was in for a sinus infection. Unlike most of the usual sinus ickies that I get (about twice a year, when the weather changes), this one didn't go away, so finally yesterday we saw a doctor who was able to prescribe some antibiotics. I'm feeling a lot better now, my sinuses are still pretty heavily plugged and sometimes I can't breathe, but on the whole I'm feeling better, so I praise the Lord for that.

That's all for now, I need to be going, but I just wanted to stop in and give a quick update on what's going on over on this end. Happy 2009 to you all! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you get to feeling much better very, very soon. I've been feeling pretty rough today myself. If you haven't read my response to your comment the other day, I want to say again, thank you for taking the time to get down to my level ;) I appreciate the help.

And I hope you have a blessed 2009, dear sister. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Nice fun
!!!!!!!
Misss you LOTSSSSSSSS love ya

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have not been feeling well. Hope the rest of this year is a great one for you. Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were sick! I hope you've kicked it by now. I got sick myself Christmas night, and was sick all that weekend. Not fun at all!

Anonymous said...

You poor poor thing! Sinus infections are Mis.er.able!!!!!!

Hope you are feeling better and happy 2009 to you!

Anonymous said...

I Hope you are better very very soon!!! I know it is not fun being sick.