Yep, it's my birthday!
I was born at about 5:30ish in the morning several years ago. I'm not going to say how many though, because I don't want my age all over the internet.
Anyway, I am going to take advantage of my birthday to make a very selfish post. Yes folks, I am going to post the YouTubes of some of my favorite music.
It's all completely clean, all Christian, and all good. I'm not posting quite as much as I'd like to, though, because I only suddenly got this idea yesterday and didn't have time to get a whole lot. So I got my favorite songs of the Easters and the Martins, two of my all-time favorite groups. Of course, I enjoy LOTS of other music too (Isaacs, Hoppers, Hayes family, various Gaither groups, and many many more), but like I said, I didn't have much time...and besides, I didn't want this post to be tooooooo long.........
So anyway, you don't have to listen if you don't want to -- like I said, it's a selfish post! :) But here is some of my favorite music for your enjoyment......or, I should say, for mine!! :)
Jeff and Sheri Easter, I Need You
Jeff and Sheri Easter with Charlotte Ritchie and Polly Lewis, Swing Low Sweet Chariot
Polly Lewis is Sheri Easter's mother
Jeff and Sheri Easter with Charlotte Ritchie, Going Away Party
the song starts at about 1:52... the music and the video are not quite synced
Jeff and Sheri Easter with Charlotte Ritchie, and Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, River of Jordan
The Martins, Out of His Great Love
The Martins, He Leadeth Me (acapella)
The Martins, Acapella Medley
I hope you enjoyed the music -- they're some of my absolute favorites! :)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet sister!!! You are such a blessing and I thank God that He brought you to this world on this day. And sister, just between you and me, you can have a "selfish" day, that was some awesome singing!!
My grandmother used to sing Swing Low when she was rocking me to sleep...a little slower though :)
Love you!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Happy birthday to you!!!!!
A very happy Birthday to you!!! May the Lord bless you today, and through the coming year! :)
Post a Comment