A survey I took not long ago said, among other things, that I was most likely to make up my own meme or survey. This planted an idea in my head, so here goes my first try at writing a meme. I know some of the questions might seem a little strange, and that some people might be too young (haven't learned yet) or too old (have forgotten) to know the answers to some questions. But I think it's a kind of fun little meme (if I do say so myself), and I hope everybody else enjoys it too. Here we go:
Square meme
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Answer the square number of questions on your blog
4. Tag a square number (i.e., 4, 9, 16, etc) people at the end of your post, and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. Do you have the squares of every number up to 12 memorized? If you do, list them: Yes, I do. 1squared=1, 2squared=4, 3squared=9, 4squared=16, 5squared=25, 6squared=36, 7squared=49, 8squared=64, 9squared=81, 10squared=100, 11squared=121, 12squared=144.
2. If you take the square root of a number and square it, what do you get? The original number.
3. Think about the number of people in your immediate family (i.e., parents, grandparents, siblings, children). Is it a square number? My mother and her siblings make a square number. The number of my grandparents, my parents, and I is not a square number
4. Is your bedroom a square or a rectangle? I think it's a square...I haven't paced it off.
5. Can you form a perfect square with your hands? No...my hands curve too much.
6. Name the nearest object to you that is a square: A mousepad.
7. Is a square symmetrical? Yes, it is.
8. Do you know how to draw a 3D square? Yes, although I might be getting a bit rusty from lack of practice.
9. Which looks prettier to you -- a quilt with perfect squares or a crazy (strips of fabric of different shapes) quilt? A symmetrical quilt with perfect squares.
O.K., now I'll tag a square number of 4 people:
1. Miss Theresa at her Homeschooling Blog (I figured it'd be very appropriate for that blog!)
2. Daughter at Mac Children 4 (Turn about's fair play!)
3. Tiffany at Mrs. Creative
4. Mackenzie at Whatz Up With Kenz
Well, that's all for my first time writing a meme! Personally, I don't think it really turned out all that well...I'll try writing another one later.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Square Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No I dont mind, but Im not sure what I have to do.
lol I'll try and do this later on today. Daughter is at her Grandmas right now but I'll let her do it tomorrow. She'll be tickled pink :)
Interesting reading your answers, thanks for the recipe you gave.
Post a Comment