Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, February 11, 2008

More Ariana Pics

Yes, here's another wave of photographs of my beautiful niece. Before I begin, though, I want to make a little explanation of my use of the phrase, "I just have a minute..." Usually, that's true. I understand, though, that some people would be somewhat puzzled when I begin a post in that manner and go on to make a several-paragraph post. But, like I said, it is usually true. Many times I start a post, save it as a draft when my time is up, and come back to it later. Other times some priorities get rearranged and I finish it all in one sitting. Still other times I might have to leave the unfinished post up on the computer, work on something else for a little while, and come back to it. So I want to make sure everyone is clear that I do not lie when I say "...I only have a few moments..." and yet write several more paragraphs, but that it usually is true.

That taken care of, I have one other issue to bring up, and that is that I am so glad that other people also are praising God over our adventure with our keys. As a friend said in a comment,

"Well, this one thing I am sure of it happened so God could get the glory from
it, and He did!!! ... connie from Texas"
Others also left kind comments, and praised the Lord with us. Isn't He so good?!!!

O.K., now for the pictures:

My mom holding Ariana

Ariana loves her ducky bath

Just chillin', Mama, just chillin'

Would somebody take the bow off me, pleeease!!

Am I cute or what?!!!

That's all for now, I intend to get around to visiting everybody again in a few days, but we've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance yet...

News peek....My mom and her friend have a Bible study blog! Not ready to be unveiled yet, but soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! I love the pink bow lol so cute. And the duck bath,!! Wonderfully cute! lol!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a meme. from Daughter.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!!!
Where did you get that great big duckie for the bathtub? I would so love to have one of those!!!