No, I'm not back from bloggie break yet. Sorry to say...just been so busy busy busy busy...stressed stressed stressed stressed... No time for blogging right now. Which makes me very sad because I really want to get around to y'all's blogs, say hi, catch up on news...and I have no time at the moment. In fact, I really need to be doing homework right now, not posting a meaningless... OK, not meaningless. I really just came on here for a few minutes to ask for prayer. I'm not going to go into any detail, if you know me in real life you probably already have a good idea of what all is going on, and if you don't then you know that the Lord knows what's going on and that's all that really matters. Just please keep my family and I in prayer, especially for the next few weeks/months, as we wait, as we pray, as we hang in there and do our best to get through each day by His love and grace. Please pray especially for our minds, that we not fall under depression or anxiety, but trust Him every moment of every day, no matter what happens.
If you're in my private blog, I'm about to head over there, and I'll use a little more detail there...also, my email address is on that blog, please feel free to email if you so desire. I can't promise I'll reply right away (in fact, I owe several of you emails at the moment and just haven't gotten around to answering them yet -- sorry about that), but I do read all emails :)
I wish you all a blessed day in the Lord!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, February 1, 2010
If you find me, could you please let me know where I am???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'll definitely be praying!!
I've missed ya girl! Glad you wrote, even if just for a moment. Still nice to hear from you. My prayers are yours! Although I do not know the details, you are right, we don't need them. The Lord knows all, we just need to lift you up. And, lift you up I will! Be blessed, friend. Hebrews 11:1, Isaiah 40:31
dont know what is going on, but will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.. God doesnt give you any more than He knows you can handle.... 1st Peter 5:7
Will be praying for you.
(I can't get into your private blog, is anybody else having problems?)
You know I'm praying for you all!
Love ya!
Aunt Moira
Dear Rebekah,I will be bringing you and your family before the Lord often and may He answer your every need. Yes, I have missed you, young Lady. God does give us Grace as we need it and if we lean on HIM the burdens so much easier to bear. Take care and God bless you and your family as you go through this trial. love you, Grandma Connie
Hey there, just wanted to let know that I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Hope all is well. Any update forthcoming? I miss hearing how you're doing. Love, katie
Hey, its me again!
When I try to go to your private blog it says that my invitation has expired and that I should contact you to get a new invite. May I pretty please be invited again if you have time? Thanks! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Katie
Post a Comment