Thanks Morgan, our modem was having issues, I don't know when I'll be connected again, so sorry everybody... I probably won't be on for another week or so... We think we may have found and fixed the problem, so I should be able to connect pretty soon... Meantime, we'll all be praying for God's will for the elections!
I'm grateful for:
1. That the Lord is in control of everything, including the elections
2. That I have friends like Morgan who are willing to do that for me! :)
Talk to everybody soon! :)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Still Having Problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Not a problem at all!!! Hope everything is working right soon!!!!
~Morgan~
I am praying for you all. Hope all will be back to normal soon. Hope this is a great day in spite of the problems. Miss you. Mrs. Connie
Post a Comment