Hey everybody -- I'm back on WOOOHOOOO!!! Our modem seems to be doing fine, we've got the router hooked back up and everything. Best we can figure out, Skeeter-cat had been chewing on the internet cable, which basically disconnected it (it was chewed through in several spots -- we had to splice it in a couple places), and confused our modem. Needless to say, the cable is now stapled to the wall high above her!! :D
So anyway, now that I'm back, I get to do the usual fun catching-up. Problem is, I'm going out of town in a day or two, so I won't be able to do my usual catch-up post until next week. By then I'll have some other news too, so stay tune -- you don't want to miss it! :)
Hope all of you are well. Thanks so much for all the kind comments while I was gone!!!
I'm thankful for:
1. My dad who knows how to do things with computers and cables! :)
2. All my bloggie friends who missed me and left kind comments to tell me! :)
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, November 17, 2008
I'm Back!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi there!
Glad you're back! :)
I am so glad that you are back. I have missed you and I am glad that your cat, I guess that what it is, didn't get hurt biting into the wire.
Hope you have a good time and I want to wish you and your family a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING. connie from Texas
Hello girl..justed wanted to say hello and that I'm back for a while atleast. :D
Post a Comment